Thread: Recent Forum Topic section and NSFW section

Recent Forum Topic section and NSFW section

Hey all,

So, just a quick suggestion. I've noticed that threads in the NSFW section are shown in the "Recent Forum Topic" section of the home page. However, this section doesn't show if a thread is NSFW or not, and I've ended up clicking on threads in the NSFW section from work, school, or the library. I use the "Recent Forum Topic" almost exclusively for finding new threads, and it would be kinda nice if I knew before hand.

Is it possible to make a sticky asking people to include "NSFW:" at the beginning of the thread title, or maybe even rigging it up to happen automatically? Or maybe not even show threads from the NSFW section on the home page?

I dunno...just something I was pondering.

Thanks!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Re: Recent Forum Topic section and NSFW section

Good idea, Dan, I remember you telling me about this at Bass Lake.
    My signature

Good suggestion. I'm not sure if we can segregate what appears and what doesn't appear on the homepage, but adding a NSFW tag at the beginning - whether manually or automatically seems doable.

Thanks!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

For now I turned on the board name in the list. Will that suffice?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I like it!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Actually I like that!

Now when I see a thread that says for example, "My headlight wires shorted out" I know what vehicle section tech it is in before clicking it.

Other times I've gone there and then had to scroll up to find out what years we were talking about.
    My signature

Nice! I like it! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Good idea, Dan, I remember you telling me about this at Bass Lake.
    haha...yeah, I had completely forgoten about it till I noticed the craigslist thread today.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

I will say that it does make it a bit harder to read the titles of the threads. Any possibility to change the color from red to say, black?
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)