Thread: Craigslist search utility

Craigslist search utility

I found this on IH8MUD. Seems to work, just click on States in his post.

http://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/243020-craigslist-search.html
    96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

Re: Craigslist search utility

that's pretty handy...when i was searching for a new truck last year i had a routine of about 10 cities i would search. same for my motorcycle. the craigslist search feature needs some desperate revamping. i would also like to be able to search by year, make, model etc, and not just by keyword.

i noticed craigslist pages are RSS feeds so i got a little RSS app and added the 10 cities to it to update every 5 mins so every time a new posting came up in any of those cities (in the cars section), it would notify me so I could check it out. that was much easier than manually checking 10 cities
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

Re: Craigslist search utility

Thats great !!

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]