Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What a bucket..who's piece of junk is that in the 4WD Toyota Owner Issue Game.

Re: What a bucket..who's piece of junk is that in the 4WD Toyota Owner Issue Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Times
    Hey Reggie I did notice that I got another year for the mag! I was gonna ask you about it cuz I don't remember renewing it myself lol. Thanks buddy! I OWE YA BIG

As for the Toy mag no worries, any mag is better than no mag for the can
    its all good.
    makes for good karma
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Re: What a bucket..who's piece of junk is that in the 4WD Toyota Owner Issue Game.

wow, this is amazing, ive owned a toyota since 2001 and i am just now finding out about this. well late is better than never.
    lifted 02 sport, with thousands waiting to be installed.

hahaha
    97 runner and 02 tundy

March/April 2009...page 11, lefthand side..

Who's the Van driving Hippie? (Clue...it's in the coverage with the month of "April"...Cool tidbit there.)

Do they have Pismo coverage in the March/April issue? If so, I may have to pick an issue up.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Re: What a bucket..who's piece of junk is that in the 4WD Toyota Owner Issue Gam

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter
    Do they have Pismo coverage in the March/April issue? If so, I may have to pick an issue up.
    Yep.

Oh, and so I don't forget...

[edit]long haired, tile installing, Tacoma rear bumper tearing, Pismo Jamboree Running, going "Hoo-Rah" at times, Van driving Hippie.[/edit]

Nice pic of you there man, all remarks aside, only you're not wearing a UY Hoodie?

Re: What a bucket..who's piece of junk is that in the 4WD Toyota Owner Issue Gam

*Sol's (Link to: sbechtold on TTORA) Solid Axled FJC is also a feature article in the Mar/Apr issue...pages 14-20 as is the article on Rob Tygart's (Link to: landcrusher909 on IH8mud) Tall Corn Classic cross country trip in his FJ-45 and...

Nate's FJ60 on pages 54-56. (*Sorry, I can't remember if there was ever an online write up of this one...)

Looks like the West Coast made a killing in coverage this issue!

Congrats Chris and the van !

Haha, I wasn't sure if it was going to make it in there! I need to go pick up this issue. Thanks for sharing shane.

Does anyone have a page pic? I won't be able to go pick one up till tomorrow.

Yeah, I guess I do need to pick up a UY hoodie. It is a Landcruiser hoodie though.
    My signature

I thought it was perhaps that type of hoodie or a Trail Teams one. I'll scan the page in for you now...

[Edit]Unrefined straight scan...Enjoy! (You might also consider asking Ben or Dave for a good quality copy of the pic, he's been really cool about that sort of thing before with someone else I know.

[img width=608 height=800]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3377/3346023778_6c2850e9c0_b.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast