Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What a bucket..who's piece of junk is that in the 4WD Toyota Owner Issue Game.

Re: What a bucket..who's piece of junk is that in the 4WD Toyota Owner Issue Game.

this is the one I was wearing
    http://northcoastin.com/stout.jpg
    My signature

Is that one of Kevin's deals??

Nice...I might have to convince Jeff to get one of those once he patches up the damage from Hammers...

re: (No publicly posted pic, he tore up his front end...)

That and buy John some bagels to go with his cream cheese..
    Marlin(Marlin Crawler) and Jeff(ToyConnection) approved trail fix..

Re: What a bucket..who's piece of junk is that in the 4WD Toyota Owner Issue Game.

Shane, awesome! Thanks!

I didn't think the whole interview would make it in, but I'm stoked that much did.
    My signature

Re: What a bucket..who's piece of junk is that in the 4WD Toyota Owner Issue Gam

Don't thank me, I'm "..just an innocent cog in the wheel of life..."
    Me, I just like seeing (IMHO some deserving) folk I know getting some good press, and this gives me all the more reason to "passively" remind Ben and Dave about Toy Connection, Infamous Metal Works, and the opportunities to do coverage on them, and now that your face is out there, the Jamboree also. *O/T but they'd already be in the area possibly with SEMA, Surf-N-Turf and you're also there doing the Jambo...

Again, IMHO, I'm a nobody, with what I view as little influence, but will always try to throw out support in any form I can without pissing off anybody anymore.

Ah, ok....so this was Surf and Turf and not the UY Jamboree. Cool pictures! Is the UY jambo going to make it in 4WDTO?
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Re: What a bucket..who's piece of junk is that in the 4WD Toyota Owner Issue Gam

Sorry Daniel, you posted "Pismo Coverage" so I didn't realize you meant the Jamboree. Buy a 4WDToyotaOwner subscription anyhow, it's a great magazine.

I also recommend the Toyota Trails magazine you get being a member of TLCA!! (That, and well, it's a great club and your money goes to a great cause.)

Now, back on topic, as for the Jamboree, shoot them an email and express an interest in their doing an article about this site, and it's people and events.

*Address the letter to Ben and Dave in the subject line..

info[at]4WDToyotaOwner.com (Duh, you know what part to remove before trying to actually mail it out)

Who's green 4Runner is that on page 21 of the Mar/Apr 2010 in the ChaosFab ad?

For that matter, who's chamo black FJ-C is that in the spotlight article starting on page 8?

*O/T page 70 has info on the Warn Benchmade knife I mentioned in another thread.

It's cool to have a magazine where just about every issue has a picture of a rig i've seen on a forum or someone I've met. Bud even used to use one of my pictures for his Bud Built ad.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

I'm pretty sure I was supposed to be in that magazine.. But no
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Who's green 4Runner is that on page 21 of the Mar/Apr 2010 in the ChaosFab ad?
    That will be my rig......
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast