I realized (thanks to Ric) that I forgot to talk about the hitch that is needed for these trailers. They have what is called a lunette ring.

This picture shows the upper hole where the ring can also be mounted.

Each hole where the ring can be mounted has its own grease sert because the ring is able to swivel. Thus allowing the trailer "flex" independently of the towing vehicle. You could even roll the trailer without rolling the vehicle. There is also a spring that goes on the back that is supposed to help ease the hard stops and starts. But just a warning, this setup clangs around quite a bit. You get used to it and it is not going to come apart on you. The trailer will go anywhere you can go and you don't have to worry about it coming off.

You will need a pintle hook and either a receiver for your hitch or a bumper with holes for the pintle to bolt to. As I still have the stock bumper I needed to get a receiver that has a plate with holes for mounting the pintle hook. They have different ones with different amount of holes so that you have some adjustment on where you mount the pintle hook. I went for a medium one that had 8 holes so I can have a little bit of adjustment. The M416 lunette ring is really thick, so you will have to get a decent sized pintle hook. I originaly got a 5ton pintle hook, it barely worked but bound up going around corners. I was able to get the trailer home at least but then I took it back and had to get a 15 ton pintle hook. It's all good now. I think a 10ton one would work but the place either had 5 or 15 ton. YOu will have to excuse the rust in the pics, as these were taken a few days after towing the trailer out to Pismo.

These can be found at any good trailer shop and can also be found online. I suggest a local place that way you can take it back if it doesn't work, also they are very heavy so I would imagine shipping could be a bummer.