TBS picked up this truck as a trade for car he hardly ever used anymore off of a guy on the boards. It had a pretty solid drivetrain (taken for Fortese 88 4runner) and an AWFULL body. it was covered in hurculiner that was falling off all over, full of bondo to cover the bullet holes from when the truck had previouly been stolen and thrashed. So he stripped it partially to chepo paint it but we discussed it and there was so much body work needed the idea was tossed around about the old bare steel hot rod....and with a trail rig the more dents the more charactor..so it was decided to leave it bare and eventually clear coat it. Since TBS(Justin) and I threw around alot of ideas while he was working on this and there were still so many I wanted to try out and he needed to off this project, I couldn't let it go.

There are none of the initial crap bedliner but heres some along the way of TBS stripping the bed and some of his initial work (bed bob, steering box), then some we did together (the Frenched chevy spring swap)

Nick