Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton Screwing by the Pool !!!

Paris Hilton Screwing by the Pool !!!

Can you believe it......

1999 4Runner/Dana44 Front Axle - 1990 4WD Mini Pickup, 2006 Tundra & 1948/1981 CJ2A Rock Buggy.

Re: Paris Hilton Screwing by the Pool !!!

uh oh. schaefer found the NSFW section... there goes the neighborhood!
    -andy

It figures, Schaefer would be the one to post primarily in the NSFW section!
    1998 4runner<br />2005 Corolla S - Daily Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Likes Metal
    It figures, Schaefer would be the one to post primarily in the NSFW section!
    Yeah, well you know......
    1999 4Runner/Dana44 Front Axle - 1990 4WD Mini Pickup, 2006 Tundra &amp; 1948/1981 CJ2A Rock Buggy.

what a tool
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

She probably doesn't even know what that tool is.
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

i so jumped on this thread because of the title.

Damnit Steve, you dissapointed me jk
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    i so jumped on this thread because of the title.

Damnit Steve, you dissapointed me jk
    ditto
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Hey! don't beat up on Schaffer, cuz the chick has a tool in her hand!!! I didn't think she knew how to handle one? TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

She doesn't even know how to screw right! There has to be a SCREW there!
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast