Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Super 11

Re: Super 11

Hey guys, this is Dave in the black Turbo 4runner. We just wanted to say thanks for letting us hang with you guys again this year. We all had a blast. I have a few crappy pics and vids I will get up here as soon as I get a chance.

Looking forward to lurking on this forum now too. Thanks for telling me about it.
    With love, David. <br /><br />87 Turbo 4Runner <br />32s, detroits, 4.56s, armored all around<br />22R with CT26 turbo @ 10psi(for now)

Hey Dave, welcome to UY. It was good to meet you and your family. You'll have to post pics of your turbo 4runner, that thing is sweet!
    My signature

Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm really bummed that I didn't make it out but after 2 weeks in a row of runs in the 4skin'r, I really wanted something a little more hardcore. The Lexus wasn't ready with only a few hundred miles on the new gears; I'd have been like a kid on restriction watching you guys go off to tackle the fun stuff.
    Steve - &#039;97 LX450 - 6&quot; lift, 35&#039;s, 5.29&#039;s, chromoly axles, Slee front bumper, 4X4 labs rear bumper and the two Dober&#039;s

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345