I'm always a sucker for military gadgets, especially useful ones that can be used for camping, wheeling, my trailer, etc..., so I when one of the new Push Button M-Series Light Switch popped up on Pirate, I had to snag it. I plan on putting all my aux lighting and future lighting on this switch.

The switch and the one it replaced (also the one I was used to from when I was in the Marines):

A couple pics of how they look lit up. Pics courtesy of Wolf359's build on Pirate

Push any button to get the whole panel to light up:

Push the button you want and then press enter and that selection will light up blue:

You can turn all the selections on and off independantly or you can hit "All Off" and then "Enter" to turn them all off. With 7 selections, I should be good for my lighting switches, plus more.

I still need to source the connector that plugs in the back. Wolf359 was able to get the connector with pigtail from a company, so I'm going to try to do that. He got it from http://randesales.com/ **Edit- I never did hear back after multiple emails to randesales.com but I was able to get it at www.tnjmurray.com

Not sure where it will mount or anything yet, but I was too stoked to not share.