Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: message text on subject line mouseover?

message text on subject line mouseover?

...one of my favourite features on message boards is to be able to read the first few lines of the post whilst mousing over the subject title. possible to incorporate that feature here? would get a from me...

that is all. carry on...
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

Re: message text on subject line mouseover?

THIS is a great idea.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Those are vBulletin forums where you've seen that. We'll see if that is a modification we can add here, but I've not seen it in my travels.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

This was the first thing I was thinking when I started looking through the forum. Love that feature.

Offtopic: Holy hell Cebby! I see you're picking up right where you left off regarding post counts!

Mine are mostly in staff tho...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Those are vBulletin forums where you've seen that. We'll see if that is a modification we can add here, but I've not seen it in my travels.
    there is indeed one, i have it on my board mike.

ill pm you the link to it when i find it.
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Thanks Lee. Are you on the latest? (1.1.2)

yup

ok i cant get the link but I'll pm you the address so you can download it out of my Packages folder on my forum
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

atta boy Lee.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Awesome! I love that feature.
    My signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast