View Poll Results: Who should win our Feb Featured Member Slot?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • NorCalBorn

4 11.76%
  • corax

12 35.29%
  • mastacox

7 20.59%
  • 4runfun

11 32.35%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote To Select Our February 2009 Featured Member!!

Re: Vote To Select Our February 2009 Featured Member!!

I think he meant that he wanted to give the 3 votes he got to mastacox.
    My signature

Hey thats cheating!
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

actually they can change it to where whoever voted can go back and change their votes, if you want to drop out, that would be the way to do it.

What if someone voted for you but doesn't want their vote to go to mastacox?
    My signature

Shane - let me know what you want to do, we'll try and work something out if you are serious about dropping out. Shoot me a PM and let me know.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

If I was 4runfun, I would be trying to get people to vote for norcal. It would be like a vote for Nader.

Chris, I say leave it like it is. No need to go changing around anything.
    My signature

I agree Chris.

By the way guys, this thread will close down on the 26th. Sometime after 8pm EST. So get those votes in.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by corax
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    I want my votes to go to mastacox, just to really swing things! Can anyone reassign them??
    you get more than one vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    I think he meant that he wanted to give the 3 votes he got to mastacox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankota
    Hey thats cheating!
    Show me anywhere in our currently established rules that it has stated i cannot do this? Doesn't exist because there's been no precedent for it. The votes are cast, three in my favor, should I wish to turn them over to mastacox, it's my choice. We can debate it later, and fix the rules then, not during an existing "campaign".

What's to prevent someone who's won to turn it over to the next in line, nothing, yet.. I'd give my own vote in to Avy or Keith, but I already turned those chips in for the last couple of rounds.

See, told you all I knew politics and business well. Mwwwwaaaaaa-haaaa-haaa-haaaaaaa!!!!

Guess what's getting added to the rules...

This just wasn't your month - look at how many times Avy posted up until he won. Don't give up - there won't be any fixing of the votes either. That wreaks of somewhere else we deserted a while ago.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Wow, Its a monthly contest, on a fun site. No drop outs, padding, or any kind of that stuff. In my own opinion, this congestion of a UY favorite is

i shouldn't even be allowed to vote...i was all set on the one with the supra motor and all the diy fab work and then along came a 3rd gen runner and i got all emotional lol

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    i shouldn't even be allowed to vote...i was all set on the one with the supra motor and all the diy fab work and then along came a 3rd gen runner and i got all emotional lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast