Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need help from EVERYONE! Dividing the country geographically...ideas?

Need help from EVERYONE! Dividing the country geographically...ideas?

If you were going to divide the country (this one) into east and west, and needed an easy geographic divider besides the rocky mountains, or the missisippi river (think the middle of the country) what would it be?

I know this seems to serve no purpose, but it does, I promise, and if we can come up with a clear cut dividing line, it will come into play on the forum here very soon.

Keep those ideas coming!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Re: Need help from EVERYONE! Dividing the country geographically...ideas?

im confused chris.... why do you want to know?
    2002 Tacoma DoubleCab SR5 4x4 Prerunner TRD Off Road<br /><br />Front: SAW 2.0&#039;s w/ no sway-bar<br />Rear: Deaver 3 leaf AAL* Bilstein 5100<br />ECT: 285/75/r16 Interco Trxus MT&#039;s* Flowmaster Super 40 muffler cut at the axle* 4.56 Yukon gears, 4xInnovations 80&quot; long weld on sliders w/ kick outs, Mossyrocks Fab bed bar<br /><br />myspace

The border of california (left), everything else on the right. Theres your divide.
    1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman88SR5
    The border of california (left), everything else on the right. Theres your divide.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman88SR5
    And everything above monterey is north, and everything else is south. East coast guys can just get a ruler and draw horizontal a line.

North Dakot, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas is your West/East dividing line. They don't belong to either side anyways, so they can just be the "line".

http://www.united-states-map.com/us402112.htm
    My signature

The black lines depict the split.

My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    North Dakot, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas is your West/East dividing line. They don't belong to either side anyways, so they can just be the "line".

http://www.united-states-map.com/us402112.htm
    Seems about right.

i submit that we do not split the country east/west but biggie/tupac...yo yo yo rip

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast