Thread: part request

part request

hi im new here and i was looking for a 00-02 tundra sports grill. i dont care if there is that black insert or not. just wondering if it is available or not. thanks in advanced

Re: part request

The sport grille you seek is the Ivan Stewart package grille. It was discontinued in 2002. Your only hope would be to find one used (not likely) or find an aftermarket replica. I did a cursory search and found no such thing...sorry
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

oh sry im from socal. the part i am looking for is not where is says TRD in red but the housing part only dont care too much for the black metal grill piece

well hopefully someone from northridge will post here soon, as i think that was your intent.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

PM Rafa@NTP as I don't think they get notifications of new threads. I think they only get notifications once they subscribe to a thread, so if he forgets to look here he won't see it. Send him a PM and he'll get you an answer.
    My signature

ha! hey sorry about the late reply to your question bud
    ill see what i can find for you and let you know

so you are just looking for a housing more than anything.....does it matter if it
    comes with what ever type of insert??
    Rafa<br />NTP Northridge Toyota<br />19950 Nordhoff st<br />Northridge Ca 91324<br />email @ Rafam@northridgetoyota.com<br />818 532-3653

ok took me a while, but i have some pics comming in this morning that i will get to you so you can look at
    Rafa<br />NTP Northridge Toyota<br />19950 Nordhoff st<br />Northridge Ca 91324<br />email @ Rafam@northridgetoyota.com<br />818 532-3653

no not really not what i am looking for more along the lines like this

http://www.donahoeracing.com/cust_ga...p?galleryID=58

not the black insert just the housing part of it

ok, let me send that pick out to my guy and see if i can find it for you