Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DIY Cree Rocklights

Re: DIY Cree Rocklights

Yeah, they're nice. Even the wife said so. Usually she's not too impressed even though they have come in handy. I did the dome lights in the 4runner and her Subaru. Her friends like her dome lights, she just thinks they're too bright and will hurt the bay when it's in the car seat looking up

Haha, she may be right about that. Nothing like getting home and the baby is finally asleep. You open the door and the damn bright dome light comes on and wakes the baby up. I speak from experience. My 4runner dome lights are still turned off out of habit so they don't come on with the door.

With the second baby and the tacoma it was different because the dome light in the taco comes on slowly instead of a snap of instant bright light. Needless to say, I won't be doing any mods to the dome lights till the kids are slightly older.
    My signature

Hahaha, Dang.

Note to self, don't mess with my dome light either One thing my 4runner has going for it baby wise is it puts my little guy to sleep in no time. My wife's car is too smooth and quite

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

I kind of can't undo what I did so I think I'll add a strip of electrical tape to 'dim' it a bit. She got black leather interior and a dark tint so it was always pretty dark in there. I like it bright, you can actually find stuff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234