Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendations for lift, tires and all of the good stuff

Re: Recommendations for lift, tires and all of the good stuff

as far as the lift, Id check out www.toyoteclifts.com also do your research, look on other boards/forums, see what others say about the lifts, the companies, and the prices
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

i agree with ric, toytec provides great products too, and sponsors this site!!! (sorry for not mentioning them)
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I just got front coil-overs for my truck from Steve @ Sonoran Steel, and let me tell you that they are perfect! Steve is a really good guy and I also got my front bumper from him. He's a stand up guy!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Quote Originally Posted by 326XRX
    A well built daily to expedtious vehicle i guess. I am not looking to go to the extreme, but have fun.

As far lifts and what I want out of it. I want added clearance without having to rip out the IFS. From what I have heard it is pretty costly.

My running boards and body trim all all connected as far as "clean lines" is concerned. Personally the factory boards are useless. I want to keep "clean lines" but have clearnce. Can these be removed with out messing up the exterior?
    the truck in stock form serves that purpose very well. i went just about everywhere with just some 265/75/16 mud terrains. you will need a solid 3.5" lift to clear 285' if your not ready to cut and pound areas in the wheel well a little. 3" if you dont mind pounding

are you already bottoming the truck out on obstacles? i had to really try to finally bang up my underside and those were dedicated wheeling trails that are hard for the sake of being hard. if you just want to go out and explore, id stay stock for reliability and drivability

Im just saying check other boards, not just this one, look at the response of the different vendors, just cause i like Co. A, doesnt mean they are the best, customer service, price, etc. means a lot. good luck in your research.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12