Thread: You thought Bush couldn't speak?

You thought Bush couldn't speak?

How about this stupid cow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hMJVXt09E

I hate her more and more with every day that passes.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Re: You thought Bush couldn't speak?

Nasty Pelosi....or as the 13 yr old Jr Fuster says, "Nazi Pelosi" is a disgusting political hack degenerate.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    Nasty Pelosi....or as the 13 yr old Jr Fuster says, "Nazi Pelosi" is a disgusting political hack degenerate.
    She is a horrible person. She has no interest in listening to the other HALF of this country that 'doesn't agree with her'

She epitomizes everything wrong with our political system today.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Her ideology is generated from a biblical misunderstanding. It is that we are our brothers' keeper. That is true to the extent that our participation meets the original purpose for our existence and that is to exercise free will. Nearly every other societal complication and ill originates from that miscnception.

We force one man to support another thereby removing from the second the consequences of behavior necessary to facilitate a proper evolution of character and understanding. The first man becomes bitter and unwilling to voluntarily be his brother's keeper and the second man is damaged by developing poor habits and behaviors. The rest is consequence compounded.

Truth is that her ideology is unsustainable as it runs contrary to natural law and human nature. To compensate, there must be loss of individual freedom and inconsistent incongruous policies which have their own uncontrolable consequences. Those consequences require the need to further oppress and disrupt the natural order of things.

Look at it this way, how would society manage, cooperate and interface absent the manipulations of central power? Answer: The successful soceities have always been free market captalism combined with individual liberty and a sound moral code. The farther society strays from that, the faster and harder it falls.

Thanks Nasty!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Had I only listened to her I would have not had my little girl because in economic hard times, the responsible action is to not have children.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_PTqvyzwRg
    96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

fuster you should consider a career in writing
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

yeah... i really dont like her, but hopefully all these spotlights on her will cause her to be voted out.
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerUp
    yeah... i really dont like her, but hopefully all these spotlights on her will cause her to be voted out.
    Fat chance.

If you ever met some of her 'constituents', you'd understand why she keeps getting reelected.
    --- Gary