Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: conception of an SUV

Re: conception of an SUV

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Quote Originally Posted by corax
    that's it, I'm going out right now to buy a set of truck nutz . . .
    So help me god if you do, I will tie a tow strap to them and rip them off!
    Someone should castrate whoever wasted their time creating that abomination.
    If someone could come out with and market a Truck Vag, do you think people would object? If you can hang a metal scrotum from your bumper, why not labia? Would it show people for the hypocrits they are? Could it possibly spell the demise of Truck Nutz?
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

On the topic of those truck nutz. One time at work a customer dropped of his truck, and his key ring had a chrome scrotum attached to it! We all thought that was pretty gross. Ok just imagine walking around with a metal penis on your keys, whats the difference between that and metal nuts? People are idiots.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

dude... that is potentially the funniest video i have seen EVER

i am amazed and hypnotized by the sheer awesomeness of this find.
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12