Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: At what age did grey hairs appear for you?

At what age did grey hairs appear for you?

This thread need not apply to those of you with zero grey hairs, but if you have friends/family members, just wondering when grey hairs started showing up...
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Re: At what age did grey hairs appear for you?

Soon after I got married.

about 2 years ago at age 29 (oddly enough the same time I went corporate ), but it's only one white hair in the middle of my mustache. I haven't found any more since.
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

I have no idea. Isn't the memory first to go, then comes the gray hairs?

I'm about 25/75 on grey/other. Of course, I'm follicly challenged, so you mileage may vary.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHH
    Soon after I got married.
    not joking at all, i was 28, married a week when my wife plucked a hair out of my head and showed it to me. I have a lot more than one now, and only 36. Since i'm now single again we'll see if they go away.
    Brian

Ok, good to know.

I was informed last night by the GF that I now have 'several' grey hairs which she plucked out and showed me. And I'm only 24, so I thought I'd see if there were any other people like me...
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

I had gray hair in high school, probably junior year or so. Now in my early 30s I have more, but you'd never notice if you didn't look hard.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

I had one or two rouge ones in high school. At around 24, the year I got married, I had one or two that always seemed to be there. I keep my hair short and when I could see the hairs easily in the mirror I knew it was time for a hair cut. Now at 26 almost 27 my wife says I have at least 15. I guess she was counting them one morning that I slept in. Anyways it's hair, at least it's not falling out at a high rate.

like 17. It's ridiculous how much gray I have for my age.

Tourist

My ex-boyfriend has been 100% white-haired since he was 29. We broke up, all his hair fell out right after and came back in white.

I've had a few greys since about that same time/age, but now I'm getting all Bride of Frankenstein. It's filling in pretty good. I'm 2 days from 41.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast