Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MODIFIED - Check out this Toyota FJ-45 !!! She has a new suit.

Re: MODIFIED - Check out this Toyota FJ-45 !!! She has a new suit.

Quote Originally Posted by TDiddy
    What's in here now is pretty much the limit, even to link and note them.
    So you can't post PG-13 versions and link to the others? Yes, No, Maybe, ???
    1999 4Runner/Dana44 Front Axle - 1990 4WD Mini Pickup, 2006 Tundra & 1948/1981 CJ2A Rock Buggy.

So basically no nips/no lips then? Just want to get an idea what we are allowed to do here.
    [quote author=fustercluck link=topic=2107.msg22283#msg22283 date=1188483178]<br />I&#39;m with Intrepid, there&#39;s no use making a project out of it.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Mistakes: Perhaps it is the purpose of your life to serve as an example to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepidyota
    So basically no nips/no lips then? Just want to get an idea what we are allowed to do here.
    Yeah, that should cover it.

THE ABBREVIATED RULES

No non-work safe pictures, movies, or links to pages with inappropriate links

I'd take that as don't link to a nudie page.

The story of my life, all the time I'm late to the big puppies...lol TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12