Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Pismo Jamboree (Sept. 25-27th)

2009 Pismo Jamboree (Sept. 25-27th)

It's time to start planning for the 7th Annual Pismo Jamboree! We started planning already, now you guys need to start planning to show up!

Where: Oceano Dunes SVRA, CA
    When: September 25-27, 2009
    Who: You and your friends!

We've got big plans for this year's event, starting off with a new website!

Check it out!

www.pismojamboree.com

The website will be your all inclusive resource for the event, and will have the most up to date information. We will of course be adding to it as more of our planning is finalized, and we will let you know here when new changes have been made to the site.

As of right now you will have to post up here to be added to the "attendee list", but soon we hope to have it so that you can add yourself directly on the website.

One of the things we are really excited about is this year's GPS Challenge. We have big plans for it and I've already done one prerun in our planning for it. This will be one area of the website you will want to pay attention to for changes, as we add more details, rules, hints, etc...

So, check out the website and give us your feedback!

www.pismojamboree.com

I hope to see all the same faces and many new faces,
    Chris

My signature

Re: 2009 Pismo Jamboree (Sept. 25-27th)

I'm out. That's the same weekend as Fun in the Desert. Hope you all have fun!

Oh and I love the new website!

date actually looks ok for me, i think thats right after i return to school for fall quarter, so it might be a tiny bit dicey...

put me down for me+3 and a second vehicle. im sure ill be changing that as it gets closer!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by YotaGirl
    I'm out. That's the same weekend as Fun in the Desert. Hope you all have fun!

Oh and I love the new website!
    Yeah Jen, we were bummed when we found that out! It was a tough decision to continue with this date, but we really didn't have many other options. You will definately be missed. You will have to come out to Surf N Turf in Nov. with the Landcruiser for your Pismo fix.
    My signature

Count me in Chris.

Just as a thought, you might like to include geocaching as a competition or activity. Just a thought.

Website is awesome!

Cheers
    Mar
    Mark<br />04 4Runner SE, 17x9 MT ClassicLocks, 35&quot; BFG&#39;s, ARB lockers frnt and rear, 4.56 Gears, SW Sliders &amp; Bullbar, Smittybilt 10000lb winch, custom susp, 1.5&quot; 4Crawler BL, Kurt Trailing Arms, Cobra 75WXST CB radio, 4ft Firestick, Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm Ham Radio, Sat. Radio.

Dude you already know im down, Idc what the dates are, or if I have a vehicle or not... !!! Seriously though, Put me down, idk if ill have anyone with me or not.
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

i will be deployed so you guys have fun for me!
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Oh and as for pismojam.com ...umm, New homepage FTW !!
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Very nice website! I'm going to do everything I can to make it out again, but that is all up in the air right now.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by expatoz
    Count me in Chris.

Just as a thought, you might like to include geocaching as a competition or activity. Just a thought.

Website is awesome!

Cheers
    Mar
    Mark, that's a good idea. I'll check into what (if any) geocaches they have out there and what their policy is on it. Depending on what they have I might be able to incorporate it into the challenge and just have the list of available geocaches available for those that want them. I'll look into it.

Oh, and the props go to Lance for the website! He put in the man hours for it, I just threw ideas at him.

Quote Originally Posted by randver
    i will be deployed so you guys have fun for me!
    Anthony, bummer, stay safe over there. I'm hoping to get some of the SD crew up here this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter
    Very nice website! I'm going to do everything I can to make it out again, but that is all up in the air right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Oh and as for pismojam.com ...umm, New homepage FTW !!
    Scuba can't wait to see you again, and Dan, I hope you can make it.

Lance did an awesome job on the website and just wait till you see what other stuff we got coming. We are working on the Event Swag now, so hopefully that will be up soon.
    My signature

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast