Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Accessory Rewire Help Needed!

r

ok... so i have everything removed off my front battery except my winch and my power cable to the rear battery and my air locker stuff. and that will cahnge (air locker stuff, winch is staying hooked to front battery) once i wire up the fuse block from blue sea i got.

just wanted to update this thread and also add that soldering fumes get me high...

how unhealthy can that be?
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Re: Accessory Rewire Help Needed!

well they cause cancer, but only in california.

generally speaking doing this a few times a year in your life is not going to shorten it by any measurable amount. for me, i usually try to take a deep breath away from the fumes, and then turn back to my work. also keeps my hands steady.

just make sure you are in a well ventilated area and not huffing on the fumes coming off the solder, and you should be ok.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

yeah, thats a good idea about the holding your breath to keep your hands steady. i have pretty steady hands as is but i still manage to burn myself once or twice over a big job like im working on right now....

all my new audio stuff comes in next week so i should be updating this thread with a bunch of new pictures of befores and afters

by the way... i REALLY love having my ARB compressor in the back panel inside. now i can move my blue top up under the hood!
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Yay for audio stuff!!
    ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿<br /> Wayne W.<br />2000 4Runner SR5<br />3&quot; Revtek Lift, 265/70R17&#039;s<br />Doug Thorley/Jardine Cat-Back &amp; Injen Intake<br />Doug Thorley Headers<br />Eclipse Head Unit &amp; 2 Phoenix Gold 12&#039;s<br />w/Phoenix Gold 500.2 &amp; custom box

its been 5 months since ive had a functional radio in my truck, the only good thing about that is that i now ride my bike wherever i have to go. the BAD news is that i havent wheeled it since i lost my radio ( i lost my ARB around the same time... ) and plus, who can wheel without blasting the starwars song all the way?

ok, so i had forgotten about it till i went out to work on my truck today. ever since i moved my compressor from the engine bay to the little cubby hole in the back my switches dont light up on the bottom. when i turn the compressor on it lights up and when i engage the locker that switch lights up, but the "ready" light at the bottom doesnt come on... am i just missing a wire?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234