Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3rd Gen Roll Bar

Re: 3rd Gen Roll Bar

Quote Originally Posted by xcmountain80
    Yea? How much and how soon?

Thanks Aaron
    I figure, since I had the idea for distribution I should get at least 25% of the profits, what do you think Anthony? lol

I can get you my bracket anytime, I can give you those spare bolts I bought too if you need to know what size to use when you build the new ones.

Fink

Tourist

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    Rockotaco needs to pic his up from my house, i have a 1rst gen bar down in my basement
    On your way back to CO drop it on by my house, I know just the place for it.

:P j/k. Sort of.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

If someone in San Diego or close by is looking for a roll bar...the Ecology Auto wrecking in Chula Vista (Brown Field) has a really nice one...it still has the zipped on pad.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Aaron PM'd you

Quote Originally Posted by Marc P
    If someone in San Diego or close by is looking for a roll bar...the Ecology Auto wrecking in Chula Vista (Brown Field) has a really nice one...it still has the zipped on pad.
    I should grab that man. I think those are cool.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234