Thread: 12 dollar diff breathers

12 dollar diff breathers

I made these breathers for about 12 bucks each just wanted to share.....U guys probably already know about the Nissan fittings, part # 38323-C6010 (5$), some fuel line (5$) and a cheap fuel filter (2$)

You can weld a small piece (maybe 2 inches high) of round tube on top of the axle to prevent breaking the fitting off.....happy trails!

Low down and durrrrrrty rock-stacking web wheeler

Re: 12 dollar diff breathers

Sweet!!

I like the idea of the cheap fuel filter, as long as it doesn't "extend" the diff oil replacement interval if you know what I mean

By the way, nice clean differential there
    :Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

Those are nice and a great price. I don't know where to begin for diff breathers with all the different ways you can build and fab them.
    &#039;91 Pickup ExtraCab V6 5spd

For my rear diff breather I just picked up a 1/8" i.d. brass hose barb($1.99), and some 5/16" i.d. vinyl tubing ($4.49 for 20') Ran the tube up to the gas filler neck and got a front diff breather from the dealership ($6.19) $12.67 and I've got enough tube to run the front a little higher too.