Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Toy

Re: New Toy

Nice.

We got em to blow of steam and build office unity. Have been very good at suppressing the mod urge. But it is very hard to do....
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Re: New Toy

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    This is my woods marker.... just say you get hit, but can't figure out where you got shot from, totally quite....

For speed ball I have a
    Freeflow autococker
    *MQ Valve
    *ANS version of the RaceGun trigger
    *Halo-B hopper with major upgrades
    *Freak Barrel system
    Too many other mods to list, but it will sustain 23.5 balls per second without any drop off, empties the hopper in less than 8 seconds, no ball breakage and still accurate.

Hey isn't that dude's head from "that Back pack company?" TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12