Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Supercharger Wiki Has Begun... <cue imperial march>

The Supercharger Wiki Has Begun... <cue imperial march>

TRD 3.4l V-6 Supercharger Wiki

I got it off to a start so the overall structure is there. Let the arguing and editing begin...

For the record, I'm planing on doing some separate and more in-depth Wiki's on fuel/timing calibrators, tuning, ECU operation, and forced induction theory.

Lemme know what you think. Happily Wikis are easily edited so nothing on there needs to be thought of as anywhere close to permanent.
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Re: The Supercharger Wiki Has Begun... <cue imperial march>

Excellent start in the Wiki!
    -Speedy<br />www.hooliganbiketech.net 240RWHP Supercharged 4Runner<br />http://www.hooliganbiketech.net/host...itesbanner.jpg

Awesome start! So overdue too. The only thing I saw after a quick scan was in the "Fuel Injection" section: It states the flow of the injectors is just fine for a "180HP" engine. I want my 3HP back! LOL.

Minor detail. Nice work!

I just completed a preliminary version of a "Piggyback Fuel/Timing Calibrator" Wiki that goes into more detail about the tuning of an engine. I really need to get Mark over here to help me out though, he loves talking about these things.

Piggyback Fuel/Timing Calibrator WIKI
    Brian
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Quote Originally Posted by 96 Runner
    Awesome start! So overdue too. The only thing I saw after a quick scan was in the "Fuel Injection" section: It states the flow of the injectors is just fine for a "180HP" engine. I want my 3HP back! LOL.

Minor detail. Nice work!
    Well you know, it IS a Wiki so you could just fix it yourself :P If you do think of anything I left out, don't hesitate to add it.
    Brian

Made an Oxygen Sensor Calibrator WIKI as well:

Oxygen Sensor Calibrators WIKI
    Brian

Excellent job on that WIKI, I am glad someone has taken an initiative to create articles themselves. I am almost done with all the tutorials, and once they're finally complete I'll change the front page and hopefully even more people will feel inclined to publish stuff

:Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

Next step, is collecting pictures for them... I think things are looking pretty good at this point.
    Brian

Brian - you are a stud.

- in a non- way

Awesome work!!!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Brian - you are a stud.

- in a non- way

Awesome work!!!
    Cebby, I'm going to keep an eye on you...
    Brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast