Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ruh-roh, what did oly order??? (new deck for the truck!)

Re: Ruh-roh, what did oly order??? (new deck for the truck!)

I dont believe you ever got it David!

Where are the pics!?!?!?!?!??!?
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

They're coming!

I'm done with the FE so I now have my life back again, kinda. So this week I should be able to get some pictures posted.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures how the HU looks installed. I've been thinking about something like that, just can't bring myself to drop that amount of change yet. Who knows, that could always change...

Will you also take a side shot or two of the HU mounted? I'm curious to see how far (if any) it sits out from the dash. Oh and don't forget to get a night shot of it in action...so we can see how it looks at night.
    2002 4Runner Sport 4WD
    My 4Runner Profile: Click Me

David,

On behalf of everyone here on UY...I think you are a liar! LOL

Where are the pics brotha!?!?!

1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

The pics are here! Let's just say that my life never fails to keep me busy.

On to the pictures (matt, you'll appreciate the video playing)

Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

that thing is NICE, do you have satellite radio ? if so do ya mind getting a pic with the sirius on ?
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

I've got XM instead of sirius.

However, I still have my xm roadie. I thought about getting my service put on my new deck, but I like the ability to take my XM receiver in side my apartment and be able to listen in there. If I get it put on my deck, not only do I have to buy a $100 box to do so, but I also loose the ability to have XM in my place. So, I just hooked it up to the external jacks and it seems to work just fine.

I'll get some more pics of my entire setup when I get around to it.

Looks great David! It doesn't stick out as far as I thought it might. Wow that screen is big too.

I'm sure you're busy, but when you get around to it, will you post some night shots of the unit in action. Just curious how well the lights on the unit itself blend with the lights on the dash of your truck.

Again, looks good.
    2002 4Runner Sport 4WD
    My 4Runner Profile: Click Me

Too close for missles, I'm switching to guns.

(looks sweet! )

I am ordering the Avic D3 for my Dads Porsche...How do you like it so far?? any dislikes?
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast