Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cutting the Cheese

Re: Cutting the Cheese

all i can say is WOW! nice job bro!
    Low down and durrrrrrty rock-stacking web wheeler

you should add in the rest of the mods you did pre sas.

I can't remember everything i wrote, but you should tell your brother that he has very nice taste.

We'll see about summer, i'm going to be getting a real job somewhere, so soon i might actually be able to aford my truck again, though possibly not here for a few years, gotta get experience.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

I will post a garage thread here in a while with just modification pics.

This thread makes me laugh. The board is new and growing, I posted it here because I thought it stood some chance of being understood and the responses are from people who already know me and knew what was going on.

You can see the 3.4 in the engine compartment pic and if you look close, you can see the dual cases.

Other than that, it is pretty plain jane.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

I want to hear about the fuel cell, fuel pump, and fuel line stuff...in detail...since I DID find your avatar...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    I will post a garage thread here in a while with just modification pics.

This thread makes me laugh. The board is new and growing, I posted it here because I thought it stood some chance of being understood and the responses are from people who already know me and knew what was going on.

You can see the 3.4 in the engine compartment pic and if you look close, you can see the dual cases.

Other than that, it is pretty plain jane.
    Who says we didn't understand it?
    :Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

who made the front bumper?

Where did you get the lift kit?

Seriously, I hope you are able to drive this thing to some events soon. Some of us haven't seen the Cheeseburger and the Cheesemobile in the same place for some time now.

I am glad you built it how you wanted to build it.
    &#039;00 SR5, &quot;Highlander&quot; <br />Dual Cases, Aisin Hubs, E-Lock&#039;d, Cryo&#039;d, Chromo&#039;d, ARB&#039;d, 315&#039;s, Sonoran Steel Bumper, Lift &amp; UCA&#039;s, 4 Crawl 1&quot; BL, Armored...etc.<br /><br />F-Toy #081 in progress<br />Dual Cases, 30 Splines, 5.71&#039;s, E-lockers, Hydro-Assist, 37&#039;s, DOM Hendrix Chassis, 80Proof, ORS, Sonoran Steel...etc.

I too am puzzled by the lack of response. No one else thinks this is cool?

Suprising, because on threads where someone puts on a kit SAS, and a stock axle with 35's and no lockers, there are pages and pages of congrats and "looks good", "I hope i can do that".

Very strange indeed.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

awesome build cheese. so, do you have anything left of the original 95 other than the body and part of the frame?

have you had a chance to de-bug things yet, or is that still "in progress"?
    -andy

So part of that was tongue in cheek, but not intend as a look at me.

The cell is an aluminum box with a draw in the bottom front corner and a return in the upper corner. When I am low on gas and take corners on the throttle, some times it starves. Likely going to have to baffle or mess with an accumulator.

Pump is an E5000 from the parts store. Pretty standard off the shelf, Ford application external pump. Doing it again I would try to make the stock sending unit work provided it is a DD.

Yeah, it was a sweet lift kit. Special at 4Wheel Parts.

Cut wood yesterday afternoon, friend had it up to 80 on the speedo which has to be getting on 90-95 in the real world. She said the truck doesn't feel big at that speed. I just smiled. IT felt smooth. The tire vibe is at 55-60. That is the fastest it went and felt pretty dang stable.

Gotta grease my shafts and joints, trim a little steel, do some wiring and skidplate work.

I may be south for a weekend this summer. I have a weekday job and a co-pilot who is reliable. I think May is gone with school and half of June with tunes, but there is other time.

2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast