Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokes

Jokes

What do you call a farmer with a sheep under each arm? A Playboy! TJ

What do you get when you cross a mule and a onion? You get a piece of, [three letter word for muel that rymthes with brass,]that....brings a tear to your eye!!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Re: Jokes

LOL TJ
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

I think TJ will be spending a bit of time in this section lol
    Need that hard to find part? Nix99 Used Toyota and Lexus parts!

OK...OK It's been a while, but here's another goodie!!

This 80 year old guy, goes to the Doctor.

His Doctor give him a checkup and asks if he's having any problems?

The 80 year old replies,"I haven't feel so good in years!! I have a 21 year old wife and she's pregnant with my baby!! What do you think about that Doc?"

The Doctor smiles and says, " I have a friend who always make sure that he's there for opening day of goose season! This last year he was in such a hurry he grabbed his walking cane instead of his shotgun!! Him not realizing that he had grabbed his cane and walking out to the marsh, my friend see two geese on the water, after raising his cane up to fire he figures out that he had his cane instead of his shotgun. Thinking to him self he thinks what the heck I'm gonna wish to shoot them, and goes Bang! Bang! the two geese fall over dead!!"

"What do you think about that?" The Doctor says to his patient.

The 80 year old patient looks at the doctor and says "I think someone pumped a couple of loads into them birds for your friend...."

The Doctor Say's "I think that's what happend to your wife!!""

TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

LMAO, NICE ONE.
    Philip<br />-90 2Dr 4runner<br />www.cootees.net

A HUMMER is just a HUMMER, my TOYOTA goes all the way...
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

LOL very funny. How do I subscribe to this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by JnJ
    LOL very funny. How do I subscribe to this thread?
    Hit the "notify" button right next to the "reply" button.
    My signature

I think you can also change in your settings to be automatically susbscribed to a thread.
    Need that hard to find part? Nix99 Used Toyota and Lexus parts!

Mildred, 93, was despondent over the recent death of her husband
    > >Earl, so she decided to just kill herself and join him in death.
    > >Thinking it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took
    > >outEarl's old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself
    > >in the heart since it was so badly broken in the first place.
    > >Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and a
    > >burden to someone, she called her doctor's office to learn her
    > >heart's exact location. "Since you're a woman, "the doctor said,
    > >"your heart is just below your left breast. "Why do you ask? She
    > >hung up without answering. Later that night, Mildred was
    > >admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her knee.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast