Thread: Part Number Thread

Part Number Thread

Hey I was just thinking, wouldn't it be a good idea to have a thread full of part numbers?

For example, one thread would be titled 84-89 4runner (and whatever year trucks) Part Numbers.
    I have been trying to save every part number I come across but I think it would be great to have all different vehicle specific threads full of part numbers!
    1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

Re: Part Number Thread

it is a good idea. schaefer started a thread like that on yotatech for 3rd gens and it has always been helpful. there should be a part number section in the wiki!

http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=30589

great idea garrett! Do you want to help out the wiki by posting the p/n in this thread? Thanks man! you R awesome!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

Quote Originally Posted by localmotion
    great idea garrett! Do you want to help out the wiki by posting the p/n in this thread? Thanks man! you R awesome!
    no thanks man, you're all over it, we all know you are an expert copy/paster by now....

Stay on topic

you just wish you were me
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL