Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
Looks nice out there. Were there any other people out there? Looks a little non-crowded.
Your 4runner looks nice. I was reading up on the conversion in your thread on Pirate.
It was a great trip, but the weekend just felt like a long day . I didn't see anyone after I left headquarters (8:30) until about 4:30 when I caught up to a Frontier on the trail. The park is HUGE and you don't need to be around people if you don't want to, I ended up going 100 mi. offroad. Your from Sac, your lucky to be where you are. You don't have to drive 10hrs. to get away. I'm from there and used to hit up the Rubicon and Fordyce all the time in my first 85'. Sure do miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Times
Awesome photos and thanks for sharing! Was this a "solo" trip? If so, wow that's a lot of miles you put in on a single weekend driving alone.
Thanks.I didn't get as tired as I would have thought, the only fatigue was my lower back...Usually I get tired after a few hrs. with a co pilot, maybe that's knowing you have a back up driver...I really needed this trip though, so I think it was knowing that I didn't have the time to take a break or I wouldn't get to enjoy the park at all. By the time I got to camp after driving all night and wheeling all day the GPS said I had driven 22hrs. straight. Needless to say I hit the sack at sundown 6:30-7pm.