technically no but yes it can. Something about the bottom end being a bit too weak was the "technical" reason why Toyota pulled it off the line. My guess is with some mods using URD stuff would make it work but I'm not lookin to go that fast. Last time I did that my kinda butt hugged the truck in front of me so I really need to keep off the skinny pedal.

btw ya'll punk***es hijackin my trailer thread! go talk about your other fantasies elsewhere

Rebuild on this trailer will commence after the Death Valley trip A thorough stripping of the trailer and sand blasting everything will be the first order of business. Once it's all clean I'll be able to figure out what items to patch up and also rebuild the tailgate cuz it's fugly. The 5 lug jeep hubs will need to go and I want to redo the rear bumper and set something abit more sturdy with either integrated tail lights or modify the outer sides of the trailer to add the cool LED lights.

Good news is that since this thing doesn't have any mechanical parts (i.e. engine/tranny/eletrical nonsense) the rebuild shouldn't take me that long