Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Edition's new military trailer

Re: Chaos Edition's new military trailer

oh and by the way, lance: your 4runner has sloppy seconds

I'm willing to bet by looking at those pics, that he won't have to cut anything out after it is sandblasted.

Do you remember what mine looks/looked like and it ended up being just surface rust. These aren't made of sheetmetal.

Now my van, is another story.

Haha, you're talking about his 4runner having sloppy seconds, but you're the one who had to go pick up yarn today!
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Haha, you're talking about his 4runner having sloppy seconds, but you're the one who had to go pick up yarn today!
    chris owes me a new keyboard and a mouthful's worth of diet dr. pepper...

you better be knitting seat covers with that yarn...

looks good lance, cant wait to see it in person.

bob, can i bring my rusty project (when i get it) over and have you work on it? haha
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Lance, Nice Trailer!

I'm Jealous.
    93 4runner - 3.0 5spd
    2005 LandCruiser

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    chris owes me a new keyboard and a mouthful's worth of diet dr. pepper...

you better be knitting seat covers with that yarn...

looks good lance, cant wait to see it in person.

bob, can i bring my rusty project (when i get it) over and have you work on it? haha
    Yarn, yarn, yarn. You have to give Bob a break, I know where he is coming from. My wife was bummed Saturday when she woke up with a few contractions and I told her she couldn't go to Stiches West. I have the feeling it's like SEMA for knitters. And having to pick 'something' up. We drove 2 hours to the back back woods to pick up her spining wheel. I guess it was a one of a kind and she had to have it.

it's like SEMA for knitters.
    SEMA for knitters, minus the cool stuff.

Mike,

Haha, you know about Stiches too, huh? One year we drove from LA to Oakland so she could attend. Yup, its the SEMA for knitters. And yesterday, we drove 2 hrs each way to pick up a fancy drum carder. Looks like a mini-torture device for a hamster.

Ah the 'ol drum carder, been down that road.

- Man we're really mucking up Lance's trailer build thread. At least a ball winder hasn't been mentioned. -

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    At least a ball winder hasn't been mentioned. -
    Is that some fancy gizmo they put in their purse to get a hold of yours?
    My signature

will this thing fit on your V8? it has the 10th injector.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...-supercharger/

94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast