Thread: Ultimate Password...???

Ultimate Password...???

8 characters?? C'mon guys... who needs an 8 character pw for online forums...? What all are you trying to hide anyway??

Re: Ultimate Password...???

lol....

what's wrong? can't remember those extra 4 characters? just type your 4-character password twice!

BTW: nice to see that you've joined us! also nice to see that you have another 4runner. did you sell the expedition?
    -andy

yup, traded Marc my Excursion for one of his many 4Runners...

wow. even swap? that thing is pretty built too... SC, URD, ARB's, winch, etc. just some rear steel and some budbuilt skids and you'd be pretty set up.
    -andy

I got lucky, most of the many passwords I "own" are at least eight characters. I figure that's the minimum to confuse shoulder lookers if you're a fast typer.

Off-Topic:
    No more black smoke clouds? Oh no...
    :Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

at least there not alpha-numeric w/ upper and lower case
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]