Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project BLOWN complete: TRD SC+extras (No 56k)

Re: Project BLOWN complete: TRD SC+extras (No 56k)

Dude this is my dream mod. And if I ever wanted to do it then I would want to do it with the amount of attention and perfection that you did I have absolutely no mechanical experience at all... But awesome job, near perfect install!

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    So how was the test drive? Everything working?
    Lot's of pics
    Everything seems to be running pretty good now. The high gear low rpm ping is completely gone....just gotta fine tune it and throw on the URD 2.20 pulley.

The other thing is the little noise at idle that you will have to get used to...the sound of a bad or loose ground connection on your sound system, ground loop noise.
    97 4runner Limited<br />2wd---&gt;4wd Conversion

very nice dude, i just picked up a 1st gen SC for cheap so now im just waiting on more money for fuel mods and the VB upgrade, then im going to install it and join the SC crowd!
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

my truck is supercharged also, i didn't get the 7th injector to much coin. i did a kenne bell boosta pump, urd afr calibrator, and a tranny cooler. haven't heard a ping or a knock since i installed it a year ago. i call it the poor mans set up.
    trd supercharger rear elocker 4.30 gears

Yes I want one for sure now. About how long did it take from start to finish?

Aaron
    I can, because I don&#039;t know that I can&#039;t.

ive ehard installing the actual charger can take 2 hours, but with all the fuel mods you need and stuff i can imagine 6 hours with a beer break... ill tell you for sure this weekend!
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Quote Originally Posted by xcmountain80
    Yes I want one for sure now. About how long did it take from start to finish?

Aaron
    If you had everything ready to go in at once....I would say a good 4-5 hours.
    97 4runner Limited<br />2wd---&gt;4wd Conversion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12