2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Re: CNN gun control poll

voted
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

No.

(to the poll)

Issues are originating elsewhere.
    '96 SR5 5VZ-FE. 89k . 265/75/16 REVO 2s. Sonoran Steel 1.2, HID projector retrofit, Lightforce 170s.

likewise.

i feel very threatened i cant CC, esp here at school.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Damn them, 61% say yes!

If everyone had a gun and I mean everyone do you really think anyone would try to rob, shoot, rape, etc anyone
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Why didn't the perp shoot up a police station?
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

honestly, i dont know if you are a republican robinhood, but any self respecting republican should not be frequenting CNN... its kinda like sleeping with the enemy, it may feel good, but afterwards you realize you might have caught something, like a slight liberal slant.
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    Why didn't the perp shoot up a police station?
    because schools, churches, office buildings, etc are easy targets. near guarantee no one is armed, just like a terrorist would never try to use planes again, those are too well guarded now. but walking into a walmart and blowing yourself up, perfect terrorism target.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

i LOVE how the media makes huge spreads about situations like this when a non felon goes crazy and kills people with legally purchased firearms, but when felons go and kill a couple people with illegally acquired weapons its on the news for an afternoon and thats it
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerUp
    honestly, i dont know if you are a republican robinhood, but any self respecting republican should not be frequenting CNN... its kinda like sleeping with the enemy, it may feel good, but afterwards you realize you might have caught something, like a slight liberal slant.
    maybe this is the liberal slant speaking, but i find nothing really wrong with cnn, at least not anymore so than the RNC's very own fox news. now msnbc might as well be praise obama tv, and i dont watch that trash.

i always try to read the news everywhere i can find it, bbc, reuters, AP, cnn, la times, etc. its not so much about the bias, its more about recognizing it and educating yourself enough to be able to get around it and come to your own conclusion about the story.

of course, that being the more international version of the site, and the recent "spike" (in reporting) of gun related violence, the poll is going to be overwhelmingly yes.

our Constitution does not guarantee our right to posses weapons for hunting. the 2nd amendment says that if the government violates the other 9 (of the bill of rights) or otherwise dis serves the people its meant to serve, than the people have the right to respond and change that... its the one amendment that protects the citizens from the government.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast