Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Patron Bottle

Re: Patron Bottle

I am in texas I also have a ac ouple pyrat bottles

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    Wow, I couldn't afford Patron until ten years AFTER I graduated. You're way ahead of me.
    Wife's family is connected w/ Patron...I'm spoiled. (*And an adult, back in school.)

Chris, just let me know, I stuck it in a safe spot for you. FWIW, just buy a bottle and throw a party? Cheaper than gas still.
    I'd offer to ship it, ($4-10 w/ breakage insurance..I'd claim a $100 value w/ UPS) but even if properly padded it still falls into the open bottle transport law and would probably be stopped by some overzealous inspector. If I was to drive I'd have to keep to the speed limit, I can just see a sobriety test being completely sober going on.

Costco 40 bucks! I want some tequila now

ive got one that ill ship ya too... you can have a collection of patron bottles from all over the US...

but seriously, what do you want an empty patron bottle for? cant you just go to a bar and get an empty there?
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerUp
    ive got one that ill ship ya too... you can have a collection of patron bottles from all over the US...

but seriously, what do you want an empty patron bottle for? cant you just go to a bar and get an empty there?
    Yeah, I may try the bars as well. Something tells me I'd have to get lucky and get the last shot myself, otherwise it's probably tossed. Not sure.

I actually want to make something with one and I (a) can't afford to go buy and full bottle and (B) it would take me awhile to polish it off myself. You're right though, at this moment, something local will work the best.
    My signature

but seriously, what do you want an empty patron bottle for?
    Slo's making a Patron Bong

Quote Originally Posted by 4runnerchevy
    but seriously, what do you want an empty patron bottle for?
    Slo's making a Patron Bong
    The funny thing is when I google imaged Patron bottles, that is one of the things I saw. They really do have a forum for everything.
    My signature

*I hesitated to ask until I heard how his visit to Frat row went...

Seriously Chris, what's the underlying story, and why not just buy the bottle and split it with the PolyGoats...that way I can find out what someone's done about his rolled 4Runner.

Mikie's rig is up and running. I saw him and the runner out at the dunes last Sat. night. He should be getting the cage soon and installing it.

The patron bottle has to do with some of the stuff I've been making lately.

Oh, I would totally buy a full one if I could afford it right now. That and I wouldn't want to transfer it to a different container. That would just be sacrilege.
    My signature

*We need an :idea: icon...Find out if he or one of his friends is coming home to family over break and ask him to pick up the bottle from me to deliver to you?? I'll happily box and pad it for you.

Wait a minute, I can give it to Josh and have him take it if I can. I'll check with his father (neighbor) and see when he's up next!!

If not, then we go with the first idea, or I give it to Josh or Mike over break.

**O/T what did Mike end up doing, pushing the cab back out or a body swap??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast