Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthing a baby

Re: Birthing a baby

Good luck.
    Welcome to interesting times.

Ok who wants to bet on the delivery time??

i got 0345, 14 Mar

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

0238 Mar 14
    My signature

No, I meant a lesson with your little one's actual placenta while they are turning it inside out and explaining everything. It really is so cool. Looks like a big veiny tritip
    Not so much dude. Actually knowing my MW's they'd probably do it to just for me. I better get the shovel out of the shed now. That way when they get here they'll see it and know what to do. I'll just be an innocent bystander, well as much as I can be.

Here's the only one I can snap off. She's asleep for now.
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e13/mezamichael82/DSC06946.jpg[/img]

You're so dead when she finds out you posted that.

Shouldn't she be on a big tarp, your carpet is going to get screwed.
    My signature

0602 March 14

Can you see the tarp?

I had to go out to the shed to get it because she was going through towels like a heavy weight boxer in the fight of his life. After towel 3 I told her to hold on. I went out back to the shed to get a tarp (and the shovel), a new and sealed one of course (not the new one for my canopy). She didn't see me grab it but before I brought it in I heard her say we'd have to get the carpets cleaned after this. Me: "Oh, hell no. Here sit on this." Of course I put a towel over it. It's a big tarp and in unfolding it I knocked over a lit candle on the carpet so I have that to clean up now.

She's down for the count now but I'm not going to push my luck to get another picture.

Be careful and God Bless is this your first?

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    You're so dead when she finds out you posted that.

Shouldn't she be on a big tarp, your carpet is going to get screwed.
    Oh the birth is planned to be a water birth. I haven't had the MW's come yet but when they do they bring the birthing tub, aka plastic trough, and it'll be set up in our bedroom. I have another tarp to put under that one in case things get sloshy.

Quote Originally Posted by kmcc78240
    Be careful and God Bless is this your first?
    Thanks. Yeah it's our first. We had 2 ultrasounds but chose to not know the sex and that's killing us now. Hell we haven't even setteled on names yet.

We have had 7 or 8 friends or family have babies in the past 14 months. All have had healthy babies and all different birthing experiences. We chose home birth after some less than par experiences at the hospitals. My sister in law had a home water birth in Dec of '07 and it worked out great for her. After doing some research and interviewing we decided to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    I've got an awesome pic of one too!
    Chris, quit scaring the kids!! Mike how's things going?

and 3:27am's my bet.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast