Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthing a baby

Birthing a baby

My wife and I are expecting our first baby, like soon. No hospital wi-fi here, we're doing a home birth. I figure I can get a post in or 2 before the midwives get here. Once they get here I'm sure they'll make me turn the computer off. We haven't told them to come over yet but they know of the situation. Currently my wife's water has broken and she has contractions every 6 or so minutes (I have to go in about a minute). The contractions last for about 30 seconds but she says they're not bad which is good, I think. So far everything looks good but my knowledge about this stuff is a little slim .

Anyways, have a good night, I'll be up with the wife, cat and bulletin board.
    Last edited by 4x4mike; 05-01-2017 at 08:38 AM.

Re: Birthing a baby

Awesome! Good luck, definately sounds like you could use some Patron. Leave the computer on and give us updates.
    My signature

Best wishes for you, Marin and the soon-to-be!

best wishes! hopefully she has a quick labor so you can get back to working on that rack canopy!

congrats man! im really looking forward to having kids of my own someday!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Wow, home birth. That rocks. Just don't pass out.
    Uummmm??? I forget.

GL and HF doing it!

Congrats!
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Thanks guys. The contractions are farther apart than they were about 2 hours ago. She's hungry so I'm going to try to get her to eat. Right now she's wrapped up in her book so we're mellowing out.

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Leave the computer on and give us updates.
    Update: Wife requests a toasted plain bagel with peanut butter. I broke into the pepsi, I think I'll need the caffeine.

Congrats and God Bless!!

Alright. Contractions are longer and a little more painful. Midwives might be coming soon so I may have to bail. You all should be getting ready for bed anyways.

Midwives rock!!! Leave the computer on and let one of them give updates to us.
    My signature

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast