Thread: Snap-On Cordless Impact Gun

Snap-On Cordless Impact Gun

Just bought a snap on cordless impact gun, 18V, 1/2 drive and about 400ftlbs tq. We use these alot at work and they are SWEET. I also bought the matching xenon light that takes the same batteries and of course the dust cover for the gun. Next is the car charger for it too

Things arent cheap at about 600 bucks in the end for everything but it needs no air and is almost as powerful as most air impact guns and the batteries last a pretty long time. We use them at work mostly for on road tire changes, I can change about 20 tires with them before it dies.

FWIW to have something like this on trail is really nice. OBA will only do so much and is something that takes a bit to install, a powertank runs outta juice and a compressor wont run an impact gun. I have used the one I have from work for everything from tires, to removing leaf springs, to stubborn bolts, to heck changing out anything I can with it. So long as it fits and I have a 1/2 socket that fits I use it.

Incase anyone is wondering what it looks like:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Re: Snap-On Cordless Impact Gun

Very nice purchase, I have used one in the past and was very happy with it. It does have decent power for a battery operated impact.
    96 4Runner SR5 B&amp;M trans cooler, H.I.D conversion

Re: Snap-On Cordless Impact Gun

Well worth it imho...

The ones they sell at home depot cannot compare to the power or warranty.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX