Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama disarms pilots

Re: Obama disarms pilots

The photo for #9 is incorrect.

That photo is from the Glendale accident, not the Chatsworth head-on as is described.
    --- Gary

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    Top 10 Most Expensive Mistakes In History:
    They forgot to mention the war in Iraq, that would bump everything for top stop imo.
    2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8
    2011 4Runner SR5

It's what general society gets for calling for "safer" everything that it comes to a point where the amount of effort/money expended to make something 1% safer begins to outstrip its total worth. I mean, you have to be willing to accept a certain amount of risk no matter what you do.

So in this situation, people who don't understand that a gun is simply a tool think that having one turns you into a killer (ridiculous). What is even crazier is that everyone in the plane willingly puts their lives into the hands of the pilots because if the pilot really wanted to kill somebody because he was having a bad day, he'd just put the plane into the ground! But people aren't worried about pilots doing that.
    [glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA "TURTLE TACO"[/glow]  <All the goods listed here>

Quote Originally Posted by arjan
    They forgot to mention the war in Iraq, that would bump everything for top stop imo.
    The cost of the war at the time of this posting is $608,479,008,087.
    In the first few months of office, Obama has been able to spend ~200 billion more than we have spent during the last 6 years in Iraq. Pretty amazing. Some reports are suggesting that Obama's plans may cost upwards of 9 Trillion in the next 10 years. That’s over 14 times more than the cost of the war.

I don't think there should be a price on our freedom, or promoting freedom and peace in other countries. I don't understand how such a seemingly large amount of people were against the U.S. spending money for the war in Iraq, yet those same people are for us spending so much more money for bailout and a "stimulus package". IMHO, this really shows the arrogance and selfishness of some of the liberal Americans. I don't get it.

And now that Obama is in office, where are all the negative anti-war protestors and all the negative war comments from the press? Seems like a bunch of ill-informed people trying to get on the "hate Bush" bandwagon. Now that their hero (Obama) is in charge of the country, they are all for anything he says.

Sorry...that is all.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter
    And now that Obama is in office, where are all the negative anti-war protestors and all the negative war comments from the press? Seems like a bunch of ill-informed people trying to get on the "hate Bush" bandwagon. Now that their hero (Obama) is in charge of the country, they are all for anything he says.

Sorry...that is all.
    dang it i hadnt noticed that but you are totally right! friggen media sucks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12