Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Belly Button Jewelry

Belly Button Jewelry

1999 4Runner/Dana44 Front Axle - 1990 4WD Mini Pickup, 2006 Tundra & 1948/1981 CJ2A Rock Buggy.

Re: Belly Button Jewelry

Dude, you suck!
    My signature

the first picture is worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by garrett

the first picture is worth it!
    I agree. You have to take the good with the bad sometimes.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Get out of here

*stares at picture #1*

On second thought, that was actually pretty smart.
    :Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

I guess as being a supporter for it but I knew a bad one when I see it.... do you drink at night??? I even prefer it lower but as I have been warned about such subjects I guess I will have to keep saving my money for a perfect specimen of the female form but, to apply a decent looking diamond studded butterfly affixed to the nether regains and I will promise to be a complete gentleman to make sure it Stays in my view only.... Other wise, I an sending my friends from Blackwater to visit you either early in the AM or just prior in the PM in the middle of the week.... They owe me a few opts.....lol TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    I guess as being a supporter for it but I knew a bad one when I see it.... do you dink at niter??? I even prefer it lower but as I have been warned about such subjects I guess I will have to keep saying me money fro a perfect but to apply a decent looking diamond studded butter fly affix to the nether regains and I will promise to be a complete gentleman to make sure it Stays in my view only.... other wise I an sending my friends from blackwater to visit you either early in the AM or just prior to the PM in the middle of the week.... They owe me a few opts.....lol TJ
    Probably run the spell checker over the post next time...........
    1999 4Runner/Dana44 Front Axle - 1990 4WD Mini Pickup, 2006 Tundra &amp; 1948/1981 CJ2A Rock Buggy.

I just now saw the second pic, when i looked at the first, i was too mezmorized on something other then the bellybutton area
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    I just now saw the second pic, when i looked at the first, i was too mezmorized on something other then the bellybutton area
    Good lord, you are moving out west. You'll be in a constant state of comatose.......

Colorado is not not far from Arizona. Wanna run Terminator?
    1999 4Runner/Dana44 Front Axle - 1990 4WD Mini Pickup, 2006 Tundra &amp; 1948/1981 CJ2A Rock Buggy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast