Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Belly Button Jewelry

Re: Belly Button Jewelry

If I could weed through all the screens, this would be a bannable offense.

The first pic is a lot like walking across campus this time of year.

The second is a lot like being back in Wisconsin.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

jewelry that thing is a cork puller...and i dont want my cork stuck in that
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    I guess as being a supporter for it but I knew a bad one when I see it.... do you dink at niter??? I even prefer it lower but as I have been warned about such subjects I guess I will have to keep saying me money fro a perfect but to apply a decent looking diamond studded butter fly affix to the nether regains and I will promise to be a complete gentleman to make sure it Stays in my view only.... other wise I an sending my friends from blackwater to visit you either early in the AM or just prior to the PM in the middle of the week.... They owe me a few opts.....lol TJ
    If I repeated this to a cop, I would probably get a "drunk in public" citation.
    My signature

that was hella mean. good first pic though!
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by sschaefer3
    Probably run the spell checker over the post next time...........

I had to look at the first pic twice to erase that second image, just awful.
    The first pic definately reminded me of being back in AZ that's for sure!
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

when i saw the first one, i though, steve makes me cry at night because i cant have girls like that...

now when i saw the second one, i thought, steve makes me cry at night because thats all i can get...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    when i saw the first one, i though, steve makes me cry at night because i cant have girls like that...

now when i saw the second one, i thought, steve makes me cry at night because thats all i can get...
    Who's your DADDY !!!
    1999 4Runner/Dana44 Front Axle - 1990 4WD Mini Pickup, 2006 Tundra &amp; 1948/1981 CJ2A Rock Buggy.

Damn, why the second one??? WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!

military_stang
    I&#039;m here for some help with my rig...&nbsp; http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/b040.gif <br /><br />&quot;The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of there dreams&quot;<br />-Unknown-<br /><br />&quot;Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and everything!&quot;<br />-Plato-<br /><br />IT&#039;S MY TRUCK<br /><br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2601155

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    I guess as being a supporter for it but I knew a bad one when I see it.... do you dink at niter??? I even prefer it lower but as I have been warned about such subjects I guess I will have to keep saying me money fro a perfect but to apply a decent looking diamond studded butter fly affix to the nether regains and I will promise to be a complete gentleman to make sure it Stays in my view only.... other wise I an sending my friends from blackwater to visit you either early in the AM or just prior to the PM in the middle of the week.... They owe me a few opts.....lol TJ
    If I repeated this to a cop, I would probably get a "drunk in public" citation.

Read it again!! You are a "drunk in public!" lol TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

<<<edited>>>
    2002 Tacoma 4x4 3.4 v6 4-Door <br />96k miles and counting!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast