Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...and now for something really scary...

...and now for something really scary...

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Re: ...and now for something really scary...

Wow thats crazy! It almost hard to believe things like this are actually true.
    Now if only we could find a way to pit the Mexican drug cartels against the Islamic Jihadists, they would just wipe eachother out and eliminate two problems at once.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

just great....they ought to just publicize where these places are and let the redneck extremists take care of things

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota

Now if only we could find a way to pit the Mexican drug cartels against the Islamic Jihadists, they would just wipe eachother out and eliminate two problems at once.

Sounds like a Grand theft auto game...

hah

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba

Sounds like a Grand theft auto game...

Is it? Haha, i dont play video games, I wouldnt know...

I do like the redneck idea thouth. They already sell terrorist hunting permits, I used to have one.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Sickening..

They wont touch them, but they try to annihilate militia groups who want to protect the US?
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    just great....they ought to just publicize where these places are and let the redneck extremists take care of things
    Youre right they should, if we leave it to our president he will just send them a greeting card.
    1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

Fight fire with fire.

They are using our constitution against us, but we cannot dismantle our civil liberties to stop these people. Rather, we should all keep an eye on them, and prepare for the day they may spring an attack. Until they do something actually illegal, we can't stop them.

These POS's will be dealt with, one .223 or .308 bullet at a time.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Speaking of messing with the Constitution...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_177348.html
    and
    http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/..._democrat.html
    It's interesting to see that in order to correct the mistake (or intentional oversight), Pelosi is open to ex-post facto taxation which is prohibited by our Constituion. Revising an agreement after it has been ratified is the action of a totalitarian state or dishonest company. It's also what the US did to the Native Americans and the socially conscious members of our country decry when they talk about our sordid history. Now that a liberal Democrat does it however, it's for the people. Cute
    96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast