Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ...and now for something really scary...

Re: ...and now for something really scary...

Ya know, I just gotta say this so everyone can read it.

We are without a shadow of a doubt screwed. You cannot replace the problem politicians, there just arent enough good ones around and even if you did start over there are plenty of people who think just like they do. So where does that leave us really? We tell them what we want but the idiot majority ruins it for us, they are appeased by welfare checks-meanwhile the real important issues get looked over in order to bring us more legislation for people who "need welfare" I say "need" b/c they dont need it if they would go out and get a damned job and not blo all their cash on crack or have 12 kids! You just cant win when you have people like schumer, pelosi, fienstein, liberman, etc, etc running our country-not to forget the biggest idiot of them all..the guy who apparently isnt a proven US citizen, who "managed" to get elected president? Yea I say "managed" b/c there aint no way a man with so little experience did it on his own. Just like Hoover had the Kennedys taken care of O was installed. So far we are in debt so high that its inevitable there will be a huge crash, more than likely 10x as bad as the Great Depression, this will be the Insane Depression. There honestly is no single way we can cure the problem at all, there is to much debt, not enough loans are (if ever) paid back, printing more cash (which they are doing right now) causes more inflation which devalues the dollar which inturn causes more problems. It a neverending hole you cannot dig out of imho.

Honestly remember these word for when you finally realize and it does happen: Stick your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye. B/c there aint a damn thing you, I or anyone who has half a brain can do against these idiots the way the country is right now. In due to there will be an eruption of violence, and it wont be pretty and it sure wont end quickly.

Perhaps you think I am crazy, maybe I am-maybe I'm not. However you cannot ignore the sheer stupidity of our nation as a whole and the people who run it. Nor can you ignore our rights being chipped away bit by bit over the last 150 or so years (since the civil war). Thomas Jefferson said it best imho:
    "God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
    The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
    wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
    they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
    it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
    And what country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not
    warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
    resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
    to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
    in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
    time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    It is its natural manure."
    I think hes spot on in this day and age even tho that was written 2 century's ago.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankota

Now if only we could find a way to pit the Mexican drug cartels against the Islamic Jihadists, they would just wipe eachother out and eliminate two problems at once.

Sounds like a Grand theft auto game...

hah

Not GTA... you ever play Smuggler's Run on the PS2? haha...

@CJM: as much as i agree with everything you said, i pray that we are both wrong...
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

I wish I wasnt right Crinale, but the trends these days are soooo pointing to a major problem arising.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Updated vid link to youtube...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12