Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Operation: "Craig Air", cheap CO2.

Re: Operation: "Craig Air", cheap CO2.

Go buy a POS non-running geo metro, park that in the garage. now you have to park your truck or your wifes outside, lol. and you'll have plenty of room for that compressor
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

Nah i got one better. Make a cardboard picture of a full garage with cars and all..hehe..
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Put the compressor outside.

You said an attached structure, Norm on the New Yankee workshop built a garden tool shed on the side of the shop on one of his shows.
    Basically framed in a narrow long storage area on the side of the house nad painted it to match. Fit under the eves.

Kid down the street put his in the spare bedroom in the closet. Said it was quieter in the garage that way.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

You guys dont even wanna see my garage then...
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by reggie 00
    Put the compressor outside.
    I called the HOA manager, his answer on compressor was "ha ha....ha...". I don't have the $500 for one anyway.
    The reason I called was the neighbor straight across the stree was broken in last Friday in the afternoon, crooks parked in the driveway, walked to the back, kicked the back franch door open, took everything they could, include 2 flat screen TV's, walked out from the frond door. I want build fences around my back yard, now. But it needs the HOA board approval, 4 weeks mininum. I have to work on a detailed plan in writing and turn them in by mail.

The impact worked great, I have to say. Got a chance to test it this afternoon, I have heard from people who replaced the 3rd gen steering rack bushings, the 2 big bolts are supposely very very tight, and indeed they are. with the CO2 cranked to 95psi, the IR 231 gun took them out just like very little effort.
    94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123