Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Operation: "Craig Air", cheap CO2.

Re: Operation: "Craig Air", cheap CO2.

Is that Victor a 580 or a 320?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Victor 580 gauge. it can be used on CO2, O2 and Argon.
    94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    Did you do all that just to be able to use an impact on the road?

Cause I just spend a nice load on a snap on 1/2 battery impact that would blow its sock off. Not knocking you but I never saw the practicality of those c02 tanks when you can get some kinda compressor and have a battery impact for when you need it.
    Thats a crock, when I ran my CO2, you could not beat it with your impact. I could seat a bead on a 36" tire, run an impact and die grinder, fill my tires and run my blender. Fit your impact where an air wrench can go !. Get the CFM you need from a Viair, very questionable. I would take a 20lb CO2 over a battery impact and tiny little viair anyday. 8 bucks to fill and plenty for the whole crew on a weekend run.

My 2 cents, after using one for ten + years.

Quote Originally Posted by 4runnerchevy

Thats a crock, when I ran my CO2, you could not beat it with your impact. I could seat a bead on a 36" tire, run an impact and die grinder, fill my tires and run my blender. Fit your impact where an air wrench can go !. Get the CFM you need from a Viair, very questionable. I would take a 20lb CO2 over a battery impact and tiny little viair anyday. 8 bucks to fill and plenty for the whole crew on a weekend run.

My 2 cents, after using one for ten + years.
    I didnt plan on seating beads or running air tools out of my truck really, or running a blender lol. I mostly like it for tire changes and removing bolts and such with it.

FWIW friend of mine has a 20 gallon tank and I dont know the exact specifics of the compressor but it will run a DA for a good bit. Then again not everyone can fit it on thier truck. He has his mounted on a 26ft long flatbed along with a generator/welder setup.

It depends on the uses but I could see it coming in handy havng a tank.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

i should have taken some pictures with both mine and wife's Rav4 parked inside the garage, i'm 100% positive there is no room for a compressor. i was forced to sell my spare set of tires because there's no room indoors. even the garage is 1 stink'n foot wider or longer, i'll be good. actually, my safari roof rack is sitting in one of the bedrooms because of the space issue.
    94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

Park your truck/wifes outside?

nope, the HOA is on my butt for doing that for the first couple months i moved here, the rule is residents have to fill their garage parking spaces before they can park outside, driveway or curb side. see the lawn mower on the right? i have to keep it in the garage, too because i am NOT allowed to have a tool shed outside or in the back of my own yard, unless it's structurly connected to the house. i even have to keep the trash bin inside.

Ah, I hate those HOA things..worst idea ever. Yea it keeps everyones house good looking, but at the price of them being practically nazis if you leave the trash can outside.

Sorry man..

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGen
    i should have taken some pictures with both mine and wife's Rav4 parked inside the garage, i'm 100% positive there is no room for a compressor. i was forced to sell my spare set of tires because there's no room indoors. even the garage is 1 stink'n foot wider or longer, i'll be good. actually, my safari roof rack is sitting in one of the bedrooms because of the space issue.
    i see a ton of empty wall space.... you could get some taller shelving units

i thought our garage was full. then my dad and i brought back a table saw, jointer, planer, belt sander, router table, and drill press from my grandfather's house over Christmas break. now the garage is REALLY full.

However, it has even more floor space than before after reorganizing and adding shelving. Still fits both my parents' cars.

You wouldnt even want to see mine its so bad.

Besides the 1 side being taken up by our 84 vette, and the other with my moms car, I have shelves all along the one wall, cabinets, had 2 quads (now one), snowblower, more shelves, tools, you name it.

Dude, your garage is clean.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast