Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Poor Mans Welding Kart

Re: Poor Mans Welding Kart

You must be seriously weak if you couldnt push that, cause I had a load about the same and had no issues. Then again Im a wee bit younger than you, arent I?
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I'm no body builder but I think I'm decent as far as strength. Hell I can ride my bicycle 200 miles in 13 hours. Anyways this pic was from last year so I was 26. To my defense the cart had bum wheels but it's still half a ton. This was the first of 3 trips and they were all really hard to move. Maybe I'm just weak sauce.

bum wheels are the problem i bet.

That or my awesome leg muscles make you weak sauce. Can you leg press 800lbs? Im only 23 and was 21 or so at the time i pushed a similar cart of crete and blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    Can you leg press 800lbs
    Hell if I know.

Can you leg press 800lbs?
    Yes
    One leg
    for Reps
    with a toe push off finish.

600 was the warm up
    1200 was all they had needed more 100lb plates, took to many 45's

500 on calf machine not enough would require partner to sit on top too.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

bum wheels are the problem i bet.

That or my awesome leg muscles make you weak sauce. Can you leg press 800lbs? Im only 23 and was 21 or so at the time i pushed a similar cart of crete and blocks.

Odd direction you've taken this thread. How about we get back to welding cart ideas.

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Erich_870

Odd direction you've taken this thread. How about we get back to welding cart ideas.

Erich
    Yea thread drift sucks..

back to our regularly scheduled weld cart topic..

hahhah
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

AWWWRIIIGHT, Finally got a couple wheels, I need to get 2 more..hah..

I was originally gonna get some bumpstops, yea, big recangle suspension bumps for the front so it wouldnt move while in the driveway, But I decided Im not gonna like picking up the damn thing to move it..
    This is it at front kneeling view..

Im whording parts for the taco

Random Pismo/Ladies call me plug pic..

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Woohoo, you will soon be a 4 wheeler

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast