Thread: iPhone - Global Inbox for IMAP on iPhone and Outlook?

iPhone - Global Inbox for IMAP on iPhone and Outlook?

Is this possible?

Now that I have taken the plunge, I find that my gazillian email addresses is somewhat cumbersome on the iPhone and particularly in Outlook. I recently changed many of my account retrival to IMAP from POP and am finding it to be a chore (in Outlook primarily) to sort though all my messages.

Is there an app or config trick to getting both my IMAP messages all coming to the same inbox (on both the iPhone and in Outlook?

TIA!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: iPhone - Global Inbox for IMAP on iPhone and Outlook?

i have my gmail account retrieve messages from my school email account. this allows me to send as my school email account with out having to access both (i havent tried sending from my iphone yet though)

this way i have just one account on my iphone, really streamlines things. this may not help you at all, i only have the one gmail account and the school email account, and use the gmail website for mail management.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.