Thread: Say Hello to my "Little Friend"

Say Hello to my "Little Friend"

Just rounding out my occupants in my safe,

Got all the must have parts:

Light: check

Collapsible stock : check
    Hole makers: check

I also went out and picked up a quick safe for my bed:

Got tired of having to turn around and go back home because i forgot to put the .45 back in the safe.

So now its on to Safe room improvements.

Anyone else watch Best Defense on the Outdoor channel?
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Re: Say Hello to my "Little Friend"

Nice! For the record, I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    Nice! For the record, I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy...
    I agree.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Excellent!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

DAYYYMMMM.

Thats badass..

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Details on the bed safe?

EDIT - Nevermind, looks like Wal-Mart carries it for cheap, hmm......
    --- Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Terracoma
    Details on the bed safe?

EDIT - Nevermind, looks like Wal-Mart carries it for cheap, hmm......
    Wish i looked online first, but I didn't pay that much more so its all good.

It works pretty good. Seems solid enough. The handle is kind of small but i don't plan on moving it any where. You can program in like 3 users, using a multitude of button combinations. It has an alarm if it gets tampered with.

Easy enough to open, last night i tried 4 different times to open it on the fly only stumbled once.
    Will probably get one for the garage too since I'm out there sometimes.

Good to hear it works well, a lot of guys on GlockTalk had positive things to say as well.

If I can find an easily accessible place to bolt one down, I think I'll suck up my pride and place on order at WalMart.com...
    --- Gary

WALMART RULES!!!!!!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

I like that stock . . . BTW, what brand 12 ga is that?
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast