Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Say Hello to my "Little Friend"

Re: Say Hello to my "Little Friend"

looks like a rem 870 with that front barrel/tube clamp piece. ( i say this because its identical to the one on my marine magnum sitting next to me)
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

winner winner chicken dinner

It is an 870 with the extended 7 shot magazine tube.

The stock is an ATI collapsible stock
    with a 5 shell holder

The light is a Tac-star w remote mounted switch

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

do i really get a chicken dinner? im starving!

im looking for a pistol grip for mine, but dont really want the collapsible stock. was looking at something like this: http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...tNumber=454153 and id really not want to get something thats "universal" ideally id get the one that comes on the new rem tactical 870.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I went with the collapsible stock on both the 870 and my M4 because i wanted the sizing versatility. You never know what you'll be wearing or if someone smaller than me will have the need to wield it.

I have basically the same stock on both its pretty comfortable to me and i almost have the same feel.

Going to be funny watching me at the range trying to rack the fore grip on the M4.

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12